Join our Pipes & Plugs Family
Our team at Pipes & Plugs is growing again, and currently, we have an opening for a licensed superstar service plumber.
Competitive Compensation Package:
- $50,000 – $110,000 per year
- Volunteer Programs
- Continued Education
- Job Training
- Promote within
- 401(k) / Matching
- Paid Holidays
- Attending to our client’s plumbing needs, giving options and recommendations.
- General tasks include measuring, cutting, and bending pipe material.
- Servicing, installing, replacing, and maintaining water & sewer systems.
- Confident, great communicator, people person, and has attention to detail
- Team-oriented and ambitious
- A valid plumber’s license
- Clean background (5 years)
- Clean driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Knowledgeable in service plumbing (including troubleshooting)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Pipes & Plugs Values:
- Integrity: the trust of our clients and each other is paramount, and our honesty solidifies that trust.
- Grateful never satisfied: Thankful for where we are while continuing to improve.
- Leadership: We continue to improve our leadership skills both individually and as a team.
- Teamwork first and always: We are a TEAM working together for constant improvement.
- Tenacious: We don’t give up – on our client’s homes and on our team members.
- Community: We serve our community by helping people and organizations in need.
- Excellence: In all we do as true professionals.
At Pipes & Plugs L.L.C., we realize entrusting your home to a stranger can be uncomfortable, which is why we go above and beyond to ensure our customers feel confident when choosing our team for their electric and plumbing issues. We take the responsibility of repairing your home seriously. Our employees stand apart in the market. They are responsible, honest, and hardworking professionals who take pride in their ability to be self-policed problem solvers in everything they do. We strive to promote a culture of happy team members. When hiring employees, we ensure the right people are in the right places, they have the tools they need to complete their jobs to the best of their ability, and they are rewarded for taking ownership of their position. Our employees excel at “getting the job done right…the first time.” If you are interested in becoming part of our team, we would love to hear from you!